Mac OS is the user friendly when compared to other operating systems. The size of the Trash Bin matters the most in Mac operating system. When the size of the Mac Trash reaches its maximum size limit then there will be a chance for the deletion of the documents of Trash on Mac. If there is a less space available on the Trash then the file deletion operation starts automatically. Deletion of documents from the Mac Trash also occurs when you accidentally click on Empty Trash. This operation erases all the documents including videos, music and other files which is available on the Trash Bin folder.
Whenever you delete a document by using delete option, the deleted documents will be automatically reside on the Trash folder. Later if you need those deleted documents then you can restore it back from Trash Bin folder and can access its content. But if you perform the file deletion process by using command-shift-delete key combination then there is no other option to restore deleted documents because due to the usage of this key combination for deletion of documents will makes the files bypass the Trash Bin folder directly. AS such if you delete documents which is already resided on Trash folder it results in permanent deletion of documents. Don’t worry you can perform recovering documents deleted from trash folder by using the deleted documents recovery software.
Some of the other reason for deletion of documents
- Defragmentation tool fails: Defragmentation process improves the performance of the system. When the defragmentation tool fails to complete the process of defragmentation then there will be chance for deletion of documents stored on the drive.
- Third party utility: When your system performance is slow due to the attack of some harmful viruses, then you will go with antivirus software program in order to get rid of virus. If your documents is corrupted due to virus sometimes these antivirus tool deletes document after scanning.
- Accidental deletion of documents: When the storage space gets overlap the time machine automatically deleted old back up files. While deleting some of the unwanted backed up files from time machine, instead of deleting unwanted files from the backed up file you might have deleted an essential documents accidentally.
If you lose data due to any of the above mentioned reasons or the other then in spite of thinking too much just prefer restore deleted files Mac OS X that performs Mac OS X documents as well as other file recovery in few simple steps.
Some of the features of the recovery software
- This software enables you to recover deleted documents after emptying Trash on Mac OS X Lion, Panther, Leopard, etc on Snow Leopard with utmost ease.
- This tool has special built-in algorithms that help to recover documents which are deleted, missing, formatted, lost, reformatted and corrupted Mac volumes.
- It has powerful identification that has an ability to restore files from HFSX, FAT16, HFS+, and FAT32 volumes on Macintosh hard drive.
- This software is secure and smart user-friendly that allows you to carry out restoration of deleted files and other media files based on their unique file signature.
You can download the free demo version of this recovery toolkit from the internet to evaluate its results. If satisfied with the recovery results you can purchase its licensed version to save those recovered documents.