AVI file format is one of the most important file format comes along with audio and video stream. It occupies more space in storage devices as it offers high clarity in audio and video and has the capacity to play on different media players like VLC, QuickTime, Windows Media Player, etc. Due to its features every one using this file format instead of using other file formats.
But due to some unexpected situations like header file corruption, codec issues, bad sectors, etc. the AVI files gets damaged. If you are facing above scenarios and want to repair damaged AVI files then you can take help of Fix Damaged AVI software.
Reasons behind the damage of AVI files on Windows and Mac:
- Header Corruption: Header of each AVI file is used to store the file details like file name, file size, file creation date, etc. If it gets corrupted due to any unavoidable reasons then it leads to the corruption of AVI files.
- Downloading Interrupt: While downloading the AVI video file from the internet, if any interruption occurs like abrupt system shutdown, network server down, etc. Then there may be chances of damage of AVI files.
- File Transfer Interruption: At the time of transferring the files from the external storage device to system’s hard drive. Due to some unexpected reasons you may face the problem of damage of your AVI files.
- File Format Conversion: If the user frequently tries to change the AVI file format to other file format then it gets broken and the AVI video file will become inaccessible and unplayable.
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons responsible for the damage of AVI video files are codec issues, hard drive crash, CRC errors, bad sectors, etc.
Significant Features of Fix Damaged AVI Software:
This software is used to fix damaged AVI files on both operating systems like Windows (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, Windows server 2003 or Windows server 2008) and Mac including Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and so on. This software consists of advanced algorithm which is capable to fix the damaged AVI files very effectively. It is used for fixing the damaged AVI files that are saved on different storage devices like external hard disks, flash drives, USB hard drives, FireWire drives, pen drives, memory cards etc. It is read only tool and it repair damaged AVI files without changing the original file format. This application is used to fix DivX, XVID videos formats very effectively. At the time of repairing the AVI files it separates the audio and video streams and adjoins them after completion of repairing process.